<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, November 21, 2003

preview 

literalists got together. I decided to give in. the perfect has its place. on my embryonic journey I got a little chilled. a rush of light fed the moment. somebody said, it's a day in august! later, I found out that I misheard. still, it all seemed interesting, especially the way sentences hung together (almost). Jefferson Airplane flew in. I felt like crud. then, when beer was finally invented, I gave my soul. well, that's a tale for another day. currently the air seems probable, with a federated sunset having got to the point of red. red as in relax, the sky isn't your own mercy. the folks who've studied reach across the dinner table with a struggling conviction. I'm glad I'm not one of them.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

-